Student Registration for 2022-2023 School Year
Wiikwemkoong Board of Education is pleased to inform you that you can now register online.
New students can be registered online, and submit images of documentation with the process.
To start this process you can click on the above Register Now button or click here and follow the below instructions.
Please be sure to have the following as it is required: Status Card #, Health Card #
- Select Create Account
- Complete the information required to create an account
- Add a student
- Enter the first and last name of a student, and their date of birth
- Complete all the required fields and pages in the form
- When you have completed the form, review the Summary page for incomplete or incorrect information
If a Status indicator is red, the required fields are incomplete or incorrect. Use the link at the bottom of the Summary page to navigate back to the appropriate question and update the information. Then review the Summary page again until all required fields are complete and correct.
- Select Submit
- Review the information on the Submission Confirmation Page
Please take any documentation that you indicated "I will submit this document by hand-delivery to the school", such as the Birth Certificate, Health Card, etc.
When can I register?
- Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is available now
- Registration can be completed 24 hours a day 7 days a week
What if I have problems registering?
- Please contact the school directly with any registration questions
- Junior School 705-859-3536
- Pontiac School 705-859-3133
- High School 705-859-2870
What if my child attended school at another School Board?
In order for us to receive your child's OSR (Ontario Student Record), please complete the OSR Parent Consent to Release PDF for your child and provide it to the school your child is transferring into. Click the below link to obtain the form to fill out.